join in

Whitney Bass:
I started endurance riding in 1986, and I've seen it come a long way, even
since then  (a lot for the good, and some for the bad).   I just don't want
to see some of the changes that are now happening --

Whitney.... would U delineate what changes have been for the "bad".  Also...
what changes are U opposed to...or don't want to see ...
thanks, djbd
BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Butler;Darolyn