Re: RC: Re:Angie's Lower Chest/No bounce bras now required

John,

First of all, I wasn't planning to be close enough for
you to tell if I have nice buns or not!  :-)

Secondly, let's just say that I'd have to be a LONG
ways away before you could miss them.  Baggy t-shirts
hide a multitude of sins.   :-(

Linda