Donna's Column

I love it when these things happen!

A major league "Oops" for Terry Woolley!!  Replying on Ridecamp
goes to the original author (as opposed to the entire list as
is true on many listservers.)  However, in this case the original
author was "guest@endurance.net"--which, of course, goes to the
entire list.

Actually, I didn't know you could send posts directly
to guest@endurance.net.  I thought you had to type in replies
through the web page. If this reply (sent by email) works, then sending
to guest@endurance.net works. If it doesn't work, then it means it only
works if you are already a subscriber to Ridecamp.

On the matter actually under discussion...if you pay amateur
salaries for articles (i.e., expect them free), you will get
amateur quality articles.  On the whole, this appears to be
an internal AERC BoD politics thing.