Donna's column

Risa Lang risa.lang@us.nv.gov

Personally - Donna's column IS advertising.  While it is nice that she has contributed - EXPECTING additional advertising is not cool in my book.  She is on the AERC board - expecting monetary return for her columns in the newsletter/magazine (I see it as a newsletter of a non-profit organization) is somewhat selfish.  I will not vote for her again.

Risa Lang, Lake Tahoe, CA