Re: Re: go gril

I don't think *you* started a war.  People were just really upset by
your friend.  I'm glad that you clarified your feelings about what she
did.  I am sorry if you felt like everyone's words were an attack on
*you*.  I, for one, was in no way trying to attack you.  I think it is
fantastic that you rescued a horse and I'm sorry that I didn't say
that in my original post about this.  I meant to congratulate you on
your find.  I am really happy that you rescued that horse...  :o)
Sounds like she'll be really happy with you all.  Anyway..sorry for
the confusion, thanks for the clarification, and more power to you on
your rescue efforts.  Also...I admire your ability to take a stand
with your friend on the issue of slaughter and yet still maintain the
friendship.  You stand a better chance of educating her as her friend
instead of her enemy....
Shannon