Re: go gril

OK,
Everyone. I'm the poster who started this.
I'm sorry Steph, I didn't mean to start a war.
I will only say one more thing on this. I didn't sell that horse or any
horse to the killers. I never have never will. The web-site you all keep
sending me to see .I have seen! Before!!
I do not support or condone what she did. Ididn't haul her horse there. I
told her I wouldn't do it . She is 43 years old and knew what she did.She
did it I didn't!
She was raised on a ranch , it was and is something lots of ranchers do with
their old horses. They see is as putting them to use. Like being a organ
donor!
I don't  They do.
I have 5 horses now all but one are Arabs.
FilNabial is a 15 year old Arab, he was skin and bones when I got him.
Annia was going off the sale barn the next day if I hadn't of bought her.
The owner was moving the next week. Indie was once in the kill pen. His
owner gavehim to me along with his 1/2 brother. WhomI sold to a good home
and gave them the money.
Pepper is so old we can't guess his age. He was given to me by my farrier
because he knew how well I care for my horses and that he would never be
sold.
And now little Mia who was one bid away.
 Now I don't think this will change anyones mind about me. But just know
that I have always stayed away for the sales barn because I want to take
them all home. But I'm not rich and either is my friend. I don't think what
she did was right. I told her I didn't thin kit was. She made her choice and
it was hers to make. Not yours not mine.
It will not matter to any of you butnext  month she will take that check and
buy a young horses who no one else wants  at the same sales barn. To her it
the way thing s are.
Tami Keller