bitless....

Just had a comment about bitless...I like sidepulls and this summer bought a rope halter type sidepull.  Basically a rope halter with rings at the side knots.  My stallion LOVED it.  Unfortunately, it was not made with the tough marine rope that doesn't give and it stretched out.  I would never have believed that I could have a good ride without losing my arm sockets in such a device.  But my stallion seemed to really be comfortable and very controllable in it.  Anyone know of anyone who could make me one out of the TOUGH stuff?  Thanks!
Maggie