-----Original Message-----
From: Linda Hedgpeth [mailto:lth@thegrid.net]
Sent: Tuesday, October 31, 2000 6:16 PM
I'm still waiting for the list (if there is one) of illegal substances they look for in the drug tests.  Several people have asked this question here on ride camp.  Is there such a list?  There are certain ingredients that are in supplements that test positive in the drug tests.  I know that now I am paying drug testing fees at the rides, but I have yet to see an *actual list* of banned substances.  This would seem to go hand in hand - We are paying for testing - Let us know what is on the test.

Linda Hedgpeth
Janesville, CA
lth@thegrid.net