RE: Rider Education - AERC Drug Rule and non-permissable substances

Clarification on my statement:
>> I  believe AERC uses the AHSA's drug testing guidelines as far   as substances and 'permissable - or non-pharmacological effect' levels.  >>

According to AERC there are no 'permissable' levels, but I believe
the actual chemical tests performed, and the ppm or ppb needed to
produce a positive test, are governed by AHSA, and AERC uses
this same laboratory procedure.

Duane, can you help me on this?

Steph