Nominations Statements for DAL

Hi All,

Last night I poured over the nomination statements very carefully to
determine issues of significance to us.  When, at last, I reached for
our family ballots, I realized I had not read Truman's statement.  I
actually counted all the names on the ballot and then compared back to
the statements to see if others were omitted.  They were not.  I figured
it was an oversight but since we were voting for Truman anyway (thanks
to Endurance Net's exchange of information) our ballots were mailed back
this morning.

After seeing Randy's post tonight, it does seem fair to start over.

The Statements were all very informative and enlightening and I'm sure
Truman's was as well.

Joane and the Herd
Price, Utah