Re:Rider Education

If this list would answer me just one simple question, PLEASE. When was the last time you received a copy of the AERC Rules and Regulations. Realize the rules and regulations were modified over one year ago, they were modified again at the last annual meeting. What was the last time you were afforded a CORRECT copy of these rules. Rules are part of education, what is correct and what is not correct.

My AERC rules and regulations book is dated 1997.  It is the only one I have ever been sent.

I'm still waiting for the list (if there is one) of illegal substances they look for in the drug tests.  Several people have asked this question here on ride camp.  Is there such a list?  There are certain ingredients that are in supplements that test positive in the drug tests.  I know that now I am paying drug testing fees at the rides, but I have yet to see an *actual list* of banned substances.  This would seem to go hand in hand - We are paying for testing - Let us know what is on the test.

Linda Hedgpeth
Janesville, CA
lth@thegrid.net