Re: RC: Re: RE: [Enduranceriders] Fw: Rider Education

Actually, there may be more people not on the internet than you might think.
At least not regularly enough to assume that is the primary communication
venue for AERC members. I'm the secretary for Ozark Country Endurance
Riders. We have 94 households in our membership. I do NOT have email
addresses for 34 of those households. They may have them, or at least part
time internet access somewhere. But they don't see it as an important enough
means of communication to put it on the membership form, or communicate to
me through email. For AERC to only post rules/etc. on the internet site will
leave a lot of people uninformed, I think.

And to answer the original question, my rulebook is dated 1996.

Nancy Mitts