Re: RC: Re: Re: easyboots and their height in front

At 12:17 AM 10/19/2000 -0400, you wrote:
>Excuuuuse me.  As I've posted twice on Ridecamp, this CAN happen and HAS
>happened to me.
>
>Would love to know how to prevent it.

hmmm....well, you've obviously got to figure out how to make it work for
your horse.  I can't imagine how that would happen with a properly fitted
boot.  Keep working on it, what works for one horse isn't necessarily going
to work for another one.  Try using the duct tape all the way around the
outer edges of the boot to seal it.  Or maybe vetwrap the foot so
everything is real snug, try a smaller boot, or shorten the heel
strap.  Put some hoof packing inside to help mold everything together and
hold it all in place.  Just gotta try different things till you find what
works!

I unsubscribe to RC when I go to rides -- and delete the other 80% of what
I do get, so probably missed your previous posts.