Re: RC: "Broke" 18 month old horse for sale

In a message dated 10/18/00 2:41:52 PM Pacific Daylight Time, RhndLev@cs.com
writes:

<<   Now, he's offering her to me for less money than I offered
 before.  [Go figure.]  >>

I'd be really suspicious of this.  Why on earth would he ask for less money
than originally offered?  Maybe he discovered something wrong with her in the
process of breaking her (why he would do that at 18 months is beyond me).
You're right to be concerned about her being broke so early.  What does "just
Arabian level pretty" mean BTW?

Sylvia