Re: RC: educating newbie

In a message dated 10/18/00 6:01:23 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Dakoiah@aol.com
writes:

<< I'm going shopping for: 1.
 electrolytes.  I think I've decided on the endualytes and applesauce method
 of administration.  2.  An easy boot.  Never used one, but figure they won't
 go bad :)  My first aid kit is already stocked and I have the required
extras
 of all tack.  Any suggestions as to what I sould bring????  Thanks!

 Juli and Alpine (shoes?????) >>

We use enduralytes on one horse, and Enduramax on the other.  Do put some
antacid in with the applesauce and elytes.  Easy boot, no they won't go bad,
but I'm trying to think of a rock on the trail at Hahira (River Run) <g>.
You are in for a treat, and need forewarning, most rides aren't like this
one!  Management is great, food is great, trail is flat (I think the
elevation is in the minus column), skydivers sometime Saturday (surprising
doesn't upset the horses), and the awards ceremony is beyond belief!  And as
Forest Gump says, "And that's all I'm gonna say about that".  Let you find
out for yourself!  A guaranteed good time.

Nina (probably a timer this year)