easyboots and their height in front

Cheryl, I had the same problem with one of my horses - the eboots
rolled up some skin from his coronary band in front :(

Turns out that a few minutes with a dremmel tool took care of it
real easy :)

I just took it down enough in front to get it off his coronary band -
worked great - he did 150 miles in those boots in one weekend.

Tina