Ridecamp quality - first warning

Ok folks, I'm on a roll. Here's the rules:

1. Endurance topics (does not include cats and hippopotamii) only. There
are many many generic horse talk lists out there. Certainly most horse
management issues are related to Endurance in some way, but this is
not the place to elaborate on many of them.

2. No chit-chat. There are really only a few of you who do this - many many
posts per day, little substance in the posts. I'll let you know privately
if you fall in this category (but don't seem to realize it). If you're
not sure try holding yourself to one post per day - if you find it
very difficult, you're probably 'one of them!'

3. No flaming. This is tough, because disagreement and discussion is
healthy. But if you're going to disagree be civil, and contribute
something to the topic with your argument.

4. Topics don't have to be 'scientific' but they have to be meaningful
to endurance folks. It's ok to post announcements, ask for help
on things, find people, etc. Share ride stories and experiences - this is
all very welcome. A little bit of commercial stuff is ok, discussing
products is fine. If you have a questions about whether a topic is
ok or not, please ask me first.

5. No 'me toos' unless you have something to add to the discussion.

I don't want to publicly chide folks - I'll probably send you a
private message if you're straying or offending. Please respect
this, or you may find yourself unable to post for a while.

Steph