Off the track

Jim Holland wrote about his horses heritage, I just had a foot note.

Son of Dimanches' sire was an former race horse yes. He ran for 6 years, starting as a three year old and ran  73 races. That's a lot of training and racing miles. But the mother was the Samtyr granddaughter. And she was also a runner for a few years. 2 years and 14 starts $5,400.00.

So lets here it for the mare!!!!

I had a Samtyr son named Samsun. I stood him as a stallion for 2 years and then the French Stud purchased him to breed to their French mares. He loves France from what I'm told.

Next time you are out and about look up RW By A Nose. She is one of Samsun's daughters. She is moving up the endurance ladder very nicely

Laurie