Re: RC: Re: Difference between LD and other distances

Your husband is not a horse, correct? My horses can clop along at an easy enough
pace to finish a 30 mile ride in the allotted time, with little conditioning, and
barely break a sweat. It isn't super easy for them, but very doable, and they
aren't sore or tired the next day.

What is enduring to one animal is a workout to another. My couch potato dog is
***ALWAYS***  able to out walk/run me, as are my horses, no matter how good my
condition is.

BTW, I *have* gone 28 miles, at an easy pace. In the mountains.

  --  Linda