Re: RC: Re: Difference between LD and other distances

In a message dated 10/16/2000 10:13:58 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
kadence@ix.netcom.com writes:

<< What makes it endurance? Enduring is 50 miles or more. >>

My fiance and I  would beg to differ. Have you ever got off and ran literally
ALL of a  25-30 mile LD ride just for the heck of it to see what it feels
like on these horses? Well, crazy as it sounds we have. Matt even got off and
ran somewhere around 30 miles at Tevis this year with his horse . It is
absolutely incredible what these horses do even for 25-30 miles.
 I challenge you to try it, your opinion of enduring will most certainly
change.
Regards,
Robyn and Matt