Re: RC: Re: Difference between LD and other distances

In a message dated 10/17/2000 8:48:24 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
kadence@ix.netcom.com writes:

<< Your husband is not a horse, correct? My horses can clop along at an easy
enough
 pace to finish a 30 mile ride in the allotted time, with little
conditioning, and
 barely break a sweat. It isn't super easy for them, but very doable, and they
 aren't sore or tired the next day. >>

You missed my point entirely. So, never mind . . .
You must not have as difficult rides in your area as we do. Going 25-30 miles
is no easy feat for horse/human around here.
Robyn