Re. Sac. sale, "bred for endurance"?

Sarah Seward drive@nccn.net
What do you consider to be "endurance breeding"? Most of my friends
would have an individual answer to that question, but some things
in common. Bey Shah has some impressive performers out there,
but I know some breeders who give the credit in most of those
cases to the Kellog /Crabbet bred mare lines. I also know
endurance breeders who drool over Bey Shah lines. Karadjorge has
been in so many endurance pedigrees for so many years, I think
he's earned credit there. Bask, although my CMK friends shudder
at the thought, is favored by many breeders of endurance athletes.
If you are looking strictly for the get of endurance champions
(Kharaty, Bezatal, Zane Grey,etc.) OK, but the background
bloodlines of horses who've done well over the long term are
usualy considered. Won't bore you any more. Sarah