re: worlds youngest rider

You know, this just is not about if 3 year old horse-crazy kids WANT to endurance ride, it wether or not it is appropriate for their mental and developmental level.  I have heard accolades from people who I know have never had, or lived with a 3 year old.  Until some experienced medical professionals tell me it's okay, it still, in general, sounds like a bad idea.

I'm sure some Arabs would love to run 25 or 50 miles too!  doesn't mean it's appropriate for the age level.

Karen