Re: RC: Re: over-riders and pulls

At 10:24 PM 9/25/00, Louise Burton wrote:
>You've never heard anyone badmouthing pulled riders?  WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?

I have to say, Louise, I haven't heard any more badmouthing of pulled
riders than of completed riders.  I've heard people grumble about riders
that *shouldn't* have received completion - I bet you have too.  So seems
to me that by your reasoning no riders' names should be published, only
numbers - whether they've completed or not.  Lif

             Lif & Paul Strand  STRAND ENTERPRISES www.fasterhorses.com
           Web Page Design * Computer Graphics * Internet Research * Fine Art
                 Blue-Green Algae & other complementary health options
HERITAGE ENDURANCE RACE June 9, 2001 - http://www.fasterhorses.com/race.html