Cherryl Holbrook (yellow bucket)

Hi Cherryl,
I've sent two replies to your email but kept getting told I'm a reject ;->
Here's a copy of what I sent:
Yea!!  Yes, the camera's mine too.  It fell out in the shuffle after we
pulled at the 45 mile check.  The address you have is correct and I'll be
happy to reimburse you for the postage.  The bucket's got some sentimental
value believe it or not <g>.  I've had it for years and it's been with us on
a lot of good times... the trail ride and camping bucket.
Thanks a bunch!  We had a wonderful ride and will be back next year if all
goes well.

Today I rode Jakar along the last ten miles of the upcoming Brothel to
Brothel rides and his cinch soreness seems to have gone already.  I had the
bareback pad on him but it has a cinch and he didn't mind at all when I
groomed the area.  I don't see any injury either.  I've figured out a better
rigging system and will try that tomorrow.  I'm also hot on the trail of a
neoprene sleeve to put over his cinch for ease of cleaning and to provide a
smoother surface against his tender skin.  Poor guy... I felt like a real
heel and he looked so pitiful.  Hopefully we've got it solved with these
remedies.
Thanks again,  Nikki

Below is the message I received with the rejected mail:
The original message was received at Mon, 25 Sep 2000 22:09:51 -0700
from [207.190.143.116]

<glassman1@foothill.net>

... while talking to ns1.foothill.net.:
>>> MAIL From:<jakar@phonewave.net>
<<< 550 5.0.0 REJECT We Do Not Accept Spam from your Domain - Contact your
system admin
554 <glassman1@foothill.net>... Service unavailable