wet weather gear expensive but worth it

Foot Joys a golf shoe makes rain gear called Dry joys. I found them at Edwin
Watts Golf shop. 1-800-874-0146 or edwinwatts.com
the jackets range from 109.99 to 199.99 they have a really neat jacket you
can make into a vest by unzipping the sleeves. the pants are 159.99 and have
easy on and off pants with a full length side zipper. they are 100% water
proof. Golfers will play in almost hurricane force gales!! but FootJoys
really have it going on. as far as the plastic bag stuff. leave that for the
walmart shoppers. I would also check out Frog Togs if you can find them but
they are not very durable with the riding sport.
you may want to check out some golf wear simply because the shirts are a bit
longer and wont slip out of the pants. They have great rain gear too! also
they are very movable since golfers have to have tons of feel and need room
to move. Similar to we endurance folk. I won't bore you anymore. But thought
for you serious rain folk you would like the info!
Carla (its still raining!!)
Ansata (I am *shiver* cold)
Haley (I am *shiver* colder!)
Rob (whew this feels good! 47degrees!)