Re: RC: RE: AERC & International & FEI

In a message dated 09/03/2000 7:20:19 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
alison@innovativepension.com writes:

<< 10 The national and international Rules and Regulations in equestrian sport
 regarding the health and welfare of the horse must be adhered to not only
 during national and international events, but also in training. Competition
 Rules and Regulations shall be continually reviewed to ensure such welfare.

Here's the one I don't like the sound of.  Bold face is mine (if it comes
through on the internet).
As far as the vet not being allowed to talk to the rider(s), it sounds like
something I may have heard before.  I know that crews are not allowed to help
just anyone on the trail during an FEI competition.  They must help only
their own rider(s).  But someone more up to date on these issues should
answer this question.

Barbara