Re: RC: RE: AERC & International & FEI

Excellent post Alison.
I would bet the majority of AERC members already accept things that way,
even without creating formally distinct divisions. It only takes a vocal
minority of people feeling slighted by this or that, or chicken littles who
think the sky is falling because the rest of the world doesn't do things
"our" way, to make us look a little silly.
Nancy Mitts