Re: RC: RE: AERC & International & FEI

alison@innovativepension.com writes:

<< In short (too late) I'm still trying to figure out what the argument is
 about.  FEI does not control AERC, in the same way that it does not control
 USCTA.  It just expects you to play by FEI rules when competing at FEI
 levels.  AHSA members serve on the AERC Internatonal committee as advisors
 and liasion, just as they do for USCTA.  The point being, it works just fine
 for USCTA, why are we expecting that it won't work for AERC? >>

Thank you, Alison.  Your post was great--you said it all!

Heidi