Re: kids & endurance

I sure understand your situation, I have children who compete and other's
that only ride for pleasure.  I have some grandchildren who compete and some
who only ride when its a social necessity.

So what, we are all different and should be accepted for our own
personality, and not be expected to be like any one else.

Joan in the Redwoods

"Got one for you parents out there. How the heck do you handle it when one
of your kids is obsessed with the idea of doing a ride, and the other
could take it or leave it, but is afraid they'll look bad to the other
endurance people if their sibling competes and they don't?"

Angie, Bonnie (PLEASE don't comment she's not competing)
and Josie (counting the minutes till Big South Fork)

Show Desktop.scf