Re: RC: kids & endurance

Angie,

I've got the exact same situation. My 14 yr old is very content just being
crew and going on training rides with me and my 10yr old wants to train to do
an LD soon.

I think even tho Heidi doesn't have kids, I agree 100% with her advice. Make
a date of it and really get to know where your eldest stands on this horse
thing. Then give her the tools to respond to the stupid questions she may
get. I've done exactly that with my girls. I don't want to influence them one
way or the other whether or not to compete or train for that matter. I
support their decisions 100%.

Susan, the kids and Fly Bye