Re: Re: arab/percheron crosses

I have a friend with a 1/2 belgian, 1/4 arab, 1/4 QH mare. She's three and
just green-broke, so she's not had much conditioning, but she seems a little
steep in the croup, also. Had a potential buyer the other day say she looked
like a TW. I think she's beautiful. Put together a little funny, but a
beautiful rose grey with a very expressive face. And so easy to work with.
They put a saddle on her friday and the kids rode her all over the farm.
She's never been ridden before! And very little groundwork, either. Very
intelligent, all attitude, but gentle. Oh, did I mention that she's for
sale? Best Offer. We're in Ohio.

Maggie Fleming
Under a Shooting Star Farm
Lucy--I am beautiful, aren't I?