Re: RC: Excessive Urination?

Julienne.Rha.B@bayer.com writes:

<<  Do you think this may
 just be the norm for him or do you think it's worth the tests/antibiotics
with
 the vet?

 Julienne >>
    Yes, have that horse checked for thyroid levels.  This shows up in older
horses as the norm, but some younger ones have this problem.
    The other problem might be to high in sodium levels.  When we over
electrolyte our horses on rides the horses are very active in the peeing
department.  You maybe not electrolyting but if the horse is high in sodium
levels this might show up the same way.
    Hope this helps some or at least make you think about different things
that might be going on.
Tammy Robinson
Trail-Rite Ranch & Products
661/513-9269