Re: Camping menus

> I need ideas for healthy, easy camping meals that don't require a
> tremendous amount of skill or time.

TRAIL SLOP

1 pound hamburger or ground turkey or ground venison
1 can of whole tomatoes
1 can of kidney beans
1 can of mushrooms
smallish onion
pasta (any kind-macaroni or rotini are best)

brown the meat, you can add the onions as it finishes browning or when you
add the other stuff.
add the other stuff.
cook it til its hot.

TIPS:
boil the macaroni ahead of time and keep it in the cooler until you are
ready to cook. This makes it a one pot meal.
use macaroni and cheese dinner, just mix the cheese stuff in with the other
stuff.
it's good with a little salsa in it, too.

Feeds 4-8, depending on hunger.

Bon Appetit!
Maggie Fleming--"Mama Duck" to my juniors