Re: Recipes fast and easy

cooking recipes
I am a great camp cook and do it all easy and fast! (I work on the oil rigs in
the winter as a cook)
If you can boil water you can make this
Pasta Salad
rotini pasta ( boil it before you leave home and put in plastic bag)
don't over cook it and rinse in cold water right after draining
raw cauliflower, broccoli, tomatoes , red onion(in rings) , carrots cut into
chunks
(put in a separate bag)
Large bottle Kraft Zesty Italian dressing
parmesan cheese
throw all into a big bowl , stir and you have a great vegie pasta salad.
The reason I put everything into ziplock bags is to save cooler space. Big
bowls take up to much space for packing.
This salad is great after it sits overnight as a left over too.

Stirfry Pasta
Penne Pasta boiled and bagged
vegies chopped up
bottle black bean sauce or oyster sauce
shrimp or chicken precooked and bagged
tbls or 2 of olive oil into a fry pan
heat oil
add vegies and pasta stirfry for a few minutes add sauce stirfry until heated
serve over minute rice
Minute rice just follow directions on box

Mixed Vegies real easy
throw everything cut med together with butter and cheese.
Wrap in foil about 3 good layers and toss on barbQ or coals.
Cooks fast and remember to turn often so it doesn't burn

Take preboiled potatoes and cut up with onion and seasoning salt fry in butter.

Serve with ham. (ham is great cause it is smoked and you only need a few
minutes to heat it in the frying pan after the potatoes are done.

I don't eat much meat at rides usually vegies and pasta. A small steak BBQ'd if
I feel like meat. Pasta is quick and easy and you can buy all kinds of premade
just heat and serve sauces.

Precook as much as you can at home it saves time.
Happy Cooking
Paddi