Camping menus

I need ideas for healthy, easy camping meals that don't require a
tremendous amount of skill or time.  Let me say, first of all, that I am
*not* a good cook.  I rarely cook at home and I have *zero* imagination in
this area.  (I got lucky and married an *excellent* cook who has been
making most of my meals for the last 17 years!)  I'm not totally without
any skill -- I've just never liked to do it and can never come up with any
interesting ideas.

I'm taking two juniors to a ride this weekend (one is riding, the other is
coming along to see what goes on, help crew, and be company for her best
friend) and I have to fix some meals for the three of us.  I was trying to
come up with some menu ideas and I couldn't get far beyond peanut butter
and jelly sandwiches. ;-)  Please send me your favorite meal ideas that are
quick, fairly healthy, and easy enough for this mediocre, lazy cook to
prepare!  TIA.

Sue

sbrown@wamedes.com
Tyee Farm