Re: Camping menus

Thanks to all who sent me (and/or the list) their easy-make, palatable, and
at least partially nutritious meals!  I had a couple of requests to either
send on the info that I received to the individual parties or to send in a
list of suggestions for everyone else to look at.  (I will do the latter.)
I got some great ideas (in fact, they are appearing thru out this weekends
meal menus) and will do a post with this info as soon as I have a few extra
minutes next week.

Thanks again -- you have no idea how much easier this job will be for me
now......oh, and I'm still taking suggestions for those of you who haven't
had time to send me your ideas yet. <bg>

Sue

sbrown@wamedes.com
Tyee Farm
Marysville, Wa.