RC: zilco tack

BioPlastics Company has come out with better and better BioThane over the past few
years..much of it does not stiffen in the cold like the old stuff used to.  Their new
embossed series (in black and brown) and the Beta series are much more flexible,
softer and do not get stiff in the cold.

Teddy

--
Teddy Lancaster
American Endurance Ride Conference # 139422

Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak;
Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen.

-- Winston Churchill