RC: zilco tack

Hi, I am interested in information on the new Zilco tack.  I saw it at some
booths at Tevis but I thought it was just some form of biothane. I now know
it is NOT biothane but I am still curious to find out what it is and if it is
any good.  I noticed it is sort of pricey so that makes me think it is good
quality...but you never know.  Does anyone out there have any experience with
it?
*also, this is my first week as a ridecamper and I just have to say that I
think it is really cool to get 75 or more e-mails a day...all about
endurance....I am obsessed so this is just the thing I need now that it is
winter time.  :)
thanks everyone and keep writing!!!
from, Renee