RC: zilco tack

Renee,

I had a Zilco harness when I was involved in driving my mare.  Quality and
durability were excellent. The driving reins were the most comfortable, effective
non-slip reins I've ever found.
I, too, just saw the ad for their riding equipment and am awaiting a catalogue.
The product is expensive, but is different from "regular" biothane--one plus is
that it does not stiffen in cold weather.

Happy Trails,

Laura,
N. Fla.