Junior sponsorship

Nicole Peters 123presto@email.msn.com
Hi,
I am 18 and my sister is 13, and we are planning to do our first 25 mile ride this fall. I know I don't need to be sponsored but my question is can I sponsor my sister?

If she needs to be sponsored is it still OK that I ride with her and her sponsor since thats what our ponies are used to?

I've read the info on endurance.net about sponsorship but I still feel a little in the dark about how to go about getting her sponsored. Do we just show up at the ride? Do we arrange something ahead of time? If so how and with whom?

Thank you all for your help, Nicole