Endurance News Articles

On Tue, 18 Jul 2000 21:04:09 -0700
"superpat" <superpat@gateway.net> wrote

<<Would you mind sending this and the ECTRA ride advice to EN? That would be
a great addition to the next issue. Love it!!!! >>

I see a potential problem with this as a lurking member of the ridecamp
police.  If Death Visits Ridecamp encouraged juniors to have you know what
before a ride won't this promote horrible vet check etiquette among our
juniors????? <VBEG>

Cathy