Re: RC: Re: Re: help needed with fly spray and halter fit

This could still work, however, if you have the means or can find someone who
can put a leather crown on the biothane halter.  This would make it breakaway.
We had to do this to a mare I know who liked to hang her halter on the trailer
when tied (as well as we blovcked the door handles, but the breakaway was
insurance in case the blocks fell off).
Would the barn allow a collar?  At our barn we use collars on all the horses.
Lead with them, tie with them; the only time they see a halter is for
trailering, or for the vet or farrier -- they stand fine but we halter them as
a courtesy.
Mickie