Re: help needed with fly spray and halter fit

I love the Hamilton Halters made for Arabians ... they have 2 sizes for Arabs (I think).    I order mine thru American Livestock - can't seem to find the Arab Hamilton's in my area.

Also, I really believe in Tri-Tec 14, works great & I've never had a horse have a skin reaction from it.

Christy Logan
logan@etex.net
http://communities.msn.com/VertigoFarmsArabians