Fitting an Orthoflex

To all of you Orthoflex saddle users:

How do you fit a horse with no-withers & round barrel?  The O.F. dealer told
me the saddle was supposed to fit on TOP of her shoulders instead of behind
them (as a dressage saddle).  It seems to pinch her ON the shoulders.  Behind
the shoulders the saddle is too long and slopes "downhill".  Do I give up on
the saddle or is their a secret to this?

Bonnie Miller
Flagstaff, AZ