From: Bob & Amber Roberts [mailto:mlaboure@flash.net]
Sent: Thursday, June 22, 2000 1:17 PM
To: C Eyler
Cc: ridecamp@endurance.net
Subject: RC: Re: Re: help needed with fly spray and halter fit

Why would anyone REQUIRE a halter on a horse in pasture?  How dangerous.
Don't
they know any better?  I just hate it when I drive along and see horses out
in
pasture with halters on.  I had a neighbor lose a horse in a rain storm.
Horse
got caught on fence post by its halter and slid in the muck and strangled.
(This happened before I moved in so I never had a chance to warn the
neighbor.)

Amber