Re: RC: Re: Re: Amblin/Racking/what ever

But this is where "common knowledge"  can be very  different depending on for
whom the knowledge is common. If you read the history of the gaited breeds you
will find very little if any infusion of Arabian blood unless it was so far back
as to be absolutely meaningless.  The history of the Spanish horse as described
in the accounts I have seen in the Paso history indicates little impact of the
Arabian horses.

So I agree with Duncan, all such claims need to be backed up since they are
contradictory to the history as depicted by the people that have traced the
lineage of these lines.

Truman

--
Truman Prevatt
Brooksville, FL

Mystic "The Horse from Hell" Storm
Buck's Mystic Karma
Rocket a.k.a. Mr. Misty
Jordy a.k.a. Bridger (when he is good)
Danson Flame - Hot Dog I'm healed and ready to go.

http://www.mrsl.com