Re: RC: Re: Re: help needed with fly spray and halter fit

C Eyler wrote:

> The person who asked about how to find a halter to fit her horse is in need
> of a turn-out halter (required by her boarding farm -- yucky policy).
> Anything that would not break readily in an emergency would be dangerous.
> The idea of biothane for turn-out is scary.
>
> Cindy

Why would anyone REQUIRE a halter on a horse in pasture?  How dangerous.  Don't
they know any better?  I just hate it when I drive along and see horses out in
pasture with halters on.  I had a neighbor lose a horse in a rain storm.  Horse
got caught on fence post by its halter and slid in the muck and strangled.
(This happened before I moved in so I never had a chance to warn the neighbor.)

Amber