Re: help needed with fly spray and halter fit

----- Original Message -----
From: "Kelly Hansen" <khansen@fabgear.com>

> I can't seem to find a halter that properly fits my horse!  >

Several years ago I bought biothane halters for all the horses.  They are
designed just like a regular halter (not halter/bridle set up), except have
the snap at the throatlatch.  The biothane is very lightweight and slides
over the skin.  I don't keep mine on all the time, but have had them on for
3 to 4 day camp trips and never see a rub on their faces.  Best, they can be
ordered on Arab size, and the chin portion is adjustable. Cost is about 45$.
Most endurance vendors carry them

Karen