Trilby's 50,000

I talked to Trilby today and as you know, she not only does not have a
computer, she is not sure what Internet is.  Anyway, she asked me to thank
everyone who made her 50,000th mile such extra fun for her.  She had a
wonderful time.  She was also blown away by the cards some of you sent.
Thank you so much...

I must also thank Karen Chaton.  While I had a lot of great ideas, Karen
actully did most of the work for me.  Although she did get to ride while I
stayed home and worked.

Last but certainly not the least, even though he grumbles and moans and
groans when I ask him some things, I knew The Duck would come through and he
did.  Of course, I will make sure never to get lost on one of his rides,
because I am not absolutely sure he would come to find me.........Maryben